Hearing Aid Trial & Return Policy
- Hearing aid trial begins from the date of fitting
- Hear zap has complete ownership of the hearing aid, during the trial period and until such time they are paid in full.
- The client cannot reassign, transfer or sell the assigned hearing aid devices.
The client Agrees to The Following Conditions:
Follow instructions & policy clauses provided by hear zap for the proper use of the hearing aids
- Properly store the hearing aids in their storage container provided by Hear zap, when not in use.
- Not perform any act which is likely to damage or alter the condition of the hearing device.
- The device will be provided for a set & authorised period of time for trail. It is the client responsibility to maintain the present condition of the devices & they shall be responsible for any repairs, loss or damage to the aids while in their possession during the time for trail.
- If the listed/allotted device is not returned, lost or damaged beyond repair, then the client/ the signatory of this document will be held responsible to bear the actual cost of the device.
- If the HA device is returned in a damaged condition, then the client is liable for the cost associated with the repair of the said device.
- All hearing aids come with standard 2-year warranty. Additional warranty can be purchased at the point of order. please contact our customer services team for further details.
- I have read the above terms regarding the trail and trail return of hearing aid &agree to return the device within_______ days and under the terms listed above
Hearing aid service
- Hear zap products are covered under warranty/ extended warranty (policy governed by the Terms & Conditions of Hear Zap)
- Hear zap offers repair services of hearing aids outside of the warranty period. policy of payment for repairs to be governed by the Terms & Conditions of Hear zap)
- Components replaced are guaranteed against any manufacturing of material defect arsing within 6 months of repair.
- All hearing aids come with standard 2-year warranty. Additional warranty can be purchased. policy governed by the Terms & Conditions of Hear Zap)
- please contact our customer services team for further details.
- Hear zap will accept any device for return up to e.g.: 10 days from the date of the original invoice. provided that the device is returned in good working condition, has not been subject to internal or external customisation, has not been exposed to excessive ‘wear & tear’ and is in its original packaging with all accessories.
- Hear zap will remake custom shells for all customised hearing devices and custom tips as required to achieve a perfect for fit up to a maximum of 3 months after the original invoice date.
- Hear zap will accept any remote control for return up to e.g.: 10 days from the date of the original invoice. provided that the device is returned in good working condition, has not been subject to internal or external customisation, has not been exposed to excessive ‘wear & tear’ and is in its original packaging with all accessories.
- All the items sent to Hz for return outside these conditions will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Shipping and handling charges
- Orders placed for hearing aids will receive a free standard shipping service.
Warning/Statuary Conditions that require attention
- Prior to purchasing this device, you should promptly check for the following:
- Visible deformity of the ear, either present from birth or from trauma
- Fluid, pus or blood coming out of the ear in the past 6 months
- Pain or discomfort in the ear
Hearing aid fine Tuning
- Hz provides fine tuning of hearing aids to ensure the most comfortable and natural listening experience
- Once these adjustments are made further follow up and fine tuning may be required The adjustment period to a hearing aid fitting, as well as hearing aid fine tuning, may differ from person to person
- Fine tuning will be provided for the Hz hearing devices with no charges
- If the hearing device is purchased from outside charges will be applicable.
Changes to Terms and Conditions:
Note: Any claims or disputes arising are subjected to Hyderabad court jurisdiction only.